Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012

Bring it on!

Today everybody talks about the match against the "Black Stars" from Ghana. It is a tight match since both teams are favourites for the title. Until 18.00 when the game starts I will join the many specualtions and discussions about line-ups, potential results and questions where to watch the final on Sunday.
Before I get to my class I just wanted to update you with recent highlights.

Tuesday was marked by heavy rainfalls. A normal consequence in this country is a power breakdown. Since I was still in the office and it was lunchtime I witnessed Zambian creativity. Withi9n minutes a fire burned outside the office in order to cook food whereas the rest of the crew relaxed their heads on the computers that were out of order. I woke up when the Radio started again to play Zambian music.

When I got home I realized that I left keys and cell phone at my place. So I had to wait for Marten and Domi. I used the time to go back to the bar where we had a couple of beers on Sunday and due to a misunderstanding haven't got our change. Probably very impossible back home, I just asked the waitress whether she remembers me and the fact that we did not get our change and after a few minutes she came with the money and wished me a good day.
Though amazed by this kindness I was still not getting in to our house. So I started to play soccer with the neighbour kids. They are good....but they could not stop the German striker. I got to score 6 times to turn the game into a victory. A girl that was playing in my team told me that she was supposed to go to Linköping with her school (exchange) and wondered whether I knew this place....Hell yeah I know it! Funny story....!

Since Domi is leaving for her host family today (Wednesday), we went out for some beers, also because I dropped my beer back home and created a mess....Some people wont be surprised by the fact that I spill things or drop things....I know....I take this habit with me wherever I go.

Have to go to class now....Wish me a lot of shade....so I do not burn myself again! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen